Creedence Clearwater Revival – Woodstock 1969 (Full Performance)
What a year 1969 was for music! Woodstock, The Beatles Rooftop Concert, and the antiwar sentiment filling the air in the United States, bringing the youth together through music. Woodstock 1969 has got to be the most legendary music festival of all time. People still talk about it all the time. That’s why I’m really glad to have found CCR’s performance at Woodstock, in incredible quality, considering the year it was recorded.
Some of the songs in the setlist don’t have video accompaniment, but that’s alright. A good portion of them do have footage attached, for whatever reason. Maybe the tapes were damaged before they made their way onto the internet, or maybe they exist somewhere and haven’t been released. Either way, Fogerty and his swamp-rockin’ gang sound great. Full setlist below. Enjoy.
1. Born on the Bayou (Video) 00:00
2. Green River (audio) 04:57
3. Ninety-Nine and a Half (Won’t Do) (audio) 07:45
4. Commotion (audio) 11:02
5. Bootleg (audio) 13:46
6. Bad Moon Rising (Video) 16:58
7. Proud Mary (audio) 19:07
8. I Put a Spell on You (Screamin’ Jay Hawkins cover) (video) 21:59
9. Night Time Is the Right Time (Roosevelt Sykes cover) (audio) 26:00
10. Keep On Chooglin’ (video) 27:59
Up next: The Beatles Rooftop Concert (1969)